Short and Sweet Tower<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 620

Short and Sweet Tower
Kristi Cooper
Class 620

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
Some people say Kristi is too 'wordy'...I just want to say....KEEP TALKING KRISTI!!!!!!! :).....When you don't have to look at the monitor and pause while you are exercising because what you have to do is really just follow the instructor's cues, you realize how good this instructor is....thanks Kristie....as always:):)
2 people like this.
I completely agree with you Paola. Kristi is awesome. And thanks for adding Tower classes. I am so excited.
4 people like this.
Keep them coming! Love the cueing! Kristi you are a gem! More tower please :)
3 people like this.
I agree. Cueing is key!! I wonder sometimes whether my clients get tired of my voice, but then they say if they close their eyes they will still know exactly what to do. I'm your number one fan, Kristy!xx
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Thanks Kristi, I never think you talk too much. ;)
Joan Bee
2 people like this.
Kristi-
Thank you thank you thank you for adding to the new Tower category. This is a perfect class in terms of duration, pace and level for me. I'm thrilled to find it!
Yay!!! I can keep rambling on!!! Thank you all for supporting me in that! We're doing our best with the Tower classes so far... and we intend to do better (in terms of lighting, angle etc..)! We'll keep 'em coming! Thank you so much.
2 people like this.
Love the short format of this class! Kristi, if you talk too much, I much be the biggest blabber mouth in the Pilates world. I say, if a little info is good, a lot must be better!! I love your cueing and your clear explanations. It's true, I don't need to look at the screen either.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi for adding the Tower Class, not too long and great cueing, as usual! More Tower classes would be fantastic. Great job!
Kristi, This seems pretty darn clear from what you say in this class, but I just wanted to make sure. You are saying there is NO safe way to modify the Tower Prep for tight folks who can't get pelvis all the way down, correct? Would you elaborate briefly on this topic? Many, many thanks!!!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin