Short and Sweet Tower<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 620

Short and Sweet Tower
Kristi Cooper
Class 620

Watch this Class
Tonya H
Love this workout !
2 people like this.
Great short class on the tower! Kristi's instruction is clear and easy to follow without having to constantly look up and watch the screen. I love that she talks you through getting the equipment set up before you start! It lets you progress through the class seamlessly without having to make adjustments as you go. Good class, Kristi!
Hi Kristi! Thanks for the tower workout I have the reformer half trapeze and this is really useful!! I enjoyed your session !
Monica
Glad you are all enjoying...
Oh dear Victoria, what have I said? I doubt I meant NO way to modify the tower if you can't get the pelvis down. What I usually say (I haven't gone back to listen to what you are referring to) is keep with the prep, which for me is to go up with the bent knees and hamstrings engaged to unload the back a bit rather then start out with the legs and back over stretching (trying to unsuccessfully reach the mat), while the weight of the springs push into that position. I think the preparatory version is great! I am of the opinion that some exercises just aren't meant for everyone and this is definitely one of those exercises (for several different reasons). Hope that helps.
Loved it
Great Tower class Kristi.. you truly delivered as always :) Keep them coming!!!
Short and sweet but none the less fabulous, perfect for busy pilates teachers, thank you Kristi.
Thank you Karen, Georgia and Anita! I love the Tower... Our next Tower class to be released on Sunday (8/12 I think) is a doozy from Amy Taylor Alpers... It was definitely the hardest Tower class I'd taken, but as usual when Amy guides me through the intensity, I am loving it all the way! Thanks for your feedback here
1 person likes this.
Kristi, Thanks for sharing your work. You are my "Goto Girl" for a great energizing work out.
Kathy
My pleasure Kathy! Thank you!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin