Innovative Reformer<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 626

Innovative Reformer
Madeline Black
Class 626

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
If I may add my thanks to the above.....Madeline's knowledge and approach is complete. Thanks PA - you are providing us with some very valuable instruction. encore?
1 person likes this.
Love the box on the footbar for clients with wrist issues! Thank you!
So much fun to see you in action again!!! Thanks for the great new ideas. We need to catch up sometime soon.
I thoroughly enjoyed your class. I have been using many of your ideas this week in my classes, giving you credit of course. I took your MET class in NYC in September and have talked about you since then! I love the NY arm piece. We've been calling it "Hey Buddy!" I grew up in the NY area as well! Look forward to more...Sincerely, Colby Chapman
My new favorite class so far :) Great stuff...love all the short box as tool exercises!
1 person likes this.
Hi ! I live in the uk and love this reformer workout with Madeline new ideas clear teaching keeping me up to date. So good to keep in touch with America!!
@Madeline(or anyone that knows the answer...)-Is the bolster that you're using a typical yoga bolster or specialized, and where can I purchase one?
Thanks!
Loved the class, the cueing was fantastic. Thank you Madeline Black ! and thank you Kristi for making all this happen.
marie-josée packwood, sherbrooke quebec, canada
Loved the class, the cueing was fantastic. Thank you Madeline Black ! and thank you Kristi for making all this happen.
marie-josée packwood, Sherbrooke Qc, Canada
Loved this, the pancake theory, and I am a Madeline-Fan as well!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin