Jump Board Interval Flow<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 635

Jump Board Interval Flow
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 635

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class!!
1 person likes this.
Great class Sara! I currently have knee issues( still) and even though I jump correctly ( at least I am trying to roll correctly thru my foot) it still seems to aggravate that left knee. esp afterwards. Question? I have looked at the trampboards as opposed to reg padded ones and wondered if it would make a diff? Have you tried those? I have a balanced body reformer so unsure it would even fit mine. Just curious. I love the jumpboard and dont want to give it up.
Hi Jamie, Glad to hear you enjoyed the class! Sorry to hear that left knee is causing you trouble. Before buying a new piece of apparatus, I would try really focusing on using the back of the leg while jumping. For many of my clients, finding the backside is helpful. I have not used a tramp board, so I cannot offer solid advice. My first instict is that the instability of the tramp may make it even harder to keep the knee stable. Hope you find a suitable solution! Smiles,
Thanks Sarah. I had so much fun with you in this class!
great class until it stopped at 37 minutes...tried to get it past there but it wouldn't. :(
Hi Kerry, hope you were able to view the entire class.
HI, it worked this time! I love your cuing. Just one question...does anyone else get pressure in their ears when jumping??
1 person likes this.
Great class! I got some great cardio and my legs really felt the burn. Love the jump board!
Kerry, I have not had a clients mention pressure in ears; however, I have had clients get a little vertigo when jumping. Perhaps the two are related. The best part of Pilates is that you do not have to do an exercise that does not work with your body. There are many other options!
Loved the class and the little singing we got was lovely!! Would love to come over to the USA for a lesson ... One day!
Monica (uk)
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin