Back Care Workshop<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 645

Back Care Workshop
Brent Anderson
Workshop 645

Watch this Workshop
Jennifer ~ As I said in my email to you earlier today, we are working on getting our classes approved by ACE and we hope to have it done by the end of this year by the latest. We will announce in our Newsletter when we are officially ACE approved.
I have been able to view all chapters except 10 and I have tried all the suggestions you give with no success. Any suggestions?
This is a great workshop. So helpful in the understanding of back issues. Look forward to more of his workshops.
I LOVED this workshop! I didn't want it to end. Bravo, Brent, bravo!
1 person likes this.
This was an excellent work shop. Thank you!
i'd love to know more about brent's cue for side series to be done up on bent elbow rather than down on mat or with head in hand. i'd never tried side series this way and like it and want to understand who when and why to cue this posture. thanks!
Curlin ~ this is a good place to leave the message. I will forward it on to him so he knows of your question. There are several teachers that teach it this way, so perhaps you should ask it in the instructor forum too. Here is a link to that forum...

Instructor's Corner
such a wonderful workshop. i learned so much. i would love to know more about brent's cue to do side-kick in a raised position. Is that what he recommends for everyone? if so, why? if no, when does he recommend it and for whom? thanks.
1 person likes this.
Oh, and I would love to see brent give a mat series for low back pain. It would be wonderful to see where to start and how to modify on mat when someone's back is iffy or in pain.
I love the challenge to connect the upper extremity with the torso and pelvis. When laying flat with the head on the arm I feel like there really isnt much work or awareness going on. However when someone has shoulder pain or upper extremity problems by all means they can lay on their extended arm. More to come, thank you for your support Curlin.
21-30 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin