Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
Would also love to see more of Brent. Love his cuing. If only he would venture up to Canada for a workshop.... or two.....
I was in a good mood for days after this (and one pretty significant back crack he gave me off camera) class . He is a wonderful communicator and teacher. There IS a workshop associated with this class! We are taking the steps to get (hopefully) CECs attached to it for those of you needing them, then "we will launch it." There is also a Mat class AND another workshop called Raising the Bar (free to members) all in the editing line up!! I have made it clear that he can come back (we'll bring him back) anytime to do anything. He's traveling now and may not know his class has gone live. I'll make sure he sees your comments here. Really nice.
Great class!!! I do have a question Brent... in the beginning with the hammock exercise, without forcing, if a client were to relax into a slight posterior pelvic tilt would that be ok? as you mention just prior about the length in the low back. I noticed Kristi didn't really move much in her pelvis.. Thank you! You are amazing!
This was a very informative class as I have clients with lower back pain. I have already used some of the techniques and am looking forward to more of Brent's classes.
Before I did this class this morning my low back was so tight that a simple bridge was painful and I had SI discomfort. After this class my mobility was significantly better, bridging didn't hurt, and my SI pain was gone! Thank you Brent! Please keep the classes coming!
Great video! I've never had the experience of working with Brent, but will be rallying for him to come and teach a workshop in the Bay Area! I learned a lot from this 35 minute video. Thank you!
So Grateful for this class!
1 person likes this.
I just watched this video a second time. AMAZING more more more from Brent!!! Thank you Pilates Anytime you are a gift!!! The learning should never stop! :)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class .. Many many thanks ..would love more Brent Anderson .. The information is key to a much larger understanding of functional movement, especially working with mechanical issues in the spine .. class was amazing.. Thank you PA!!
Question - what springs are you on when starting the knee stretch, about 21:08 into the class? I think you were on one blue, then he adds a red? or changes to one red? Hard to hear that one cue. thanks!!
21-30 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin