Flowing Magic Circle<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 664

Flowing Magic Circle
Monica Wilson
Class 664

Watch this Class
Very nice class Monica :)
AC
great cues! felt it was a little light on the arm component, but the short duration meant I had time to add Twist I/II and pushups on my own at the end
1 person likes this.
Phew, great!! Those teasers going in and over! Just about did me in... hahahaha, Thanks so much.
Monica Wilson
It's always great to have a little fun with it! You probably nailed them;)
Great cues! Learned new exercises with the circle. Great pace
Good class, good queing. I have like a little bit more variety of back extension work. I find pilates can often be more forwarding rounding of the spine and not enough upper back strengthening. For women, this can eventually, as they get older, be a detriment.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class now love the magic circle and can't wait to try it out hope to receive it from Amazon this week will certainly refer to your class lots of times. Thanks. Monica
1 person likes this.
Every single exercise turns into a basic shape with your excellent cueing...thank you Monica
Tina-Marie U
1 person likes this.
Monica, I absolutely love this routine! Adding the magic circle has really helped me with my muscle control by exposing my weak areas like my right hip. It’s especially evident in moves over my head which hip was dominating my lifting. This has helped me tremendously! Thank you!
Loved the Teaser at the end! Thank you πŸ™πŸ» πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin