Tour of your Body<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 667

Tour of your Body
Brent Anderson
Class 667

Watch this Class
15 people like this.
I am so enamored with Polestar Pilates. I think that was the most beautiful mermaid variation I've ever seen. Brent Anderson I love your work!
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Such great cueing and explanations. Thank you and more please!!!
5 people like this.
The guest instructors on PA are unbelievably talented. I greatly appreciate the visualization of the anatomical structure of the body with the movements we are doing. It’s amazing to me how without “working hard” you can feel so liberated. Brent is astoundingly talented! Thanks to PA for sharing his genius with me!
4 people like this.
Yes, fantastic! So many familiar movements, but fresh cuing, imagery, made such a difference in the way they were felt and the ease of movement!! Hopefully I can convey even a little of this to my clients!! Thank you so much.
3 people like this.
Thank you so much for having Brent host this class. I love his approach and his talent in getting his point across. Fabulous learning experience!
Amazing class. Loved working from the bones!
2 people like this.
Fabulous! I enjoyed the skeletal cuing/perspective...for me it was easier to visualize the movements. Thank you Pilates Anytime for hosting Brent with his knowledge and wonderful sense of humor.
3 people like this.
Loved this class!
3 people like this.
Once again thank you Brent and Pilates Anytime!!!! Love that I can watch this from home and watch it more then once!!
6 people like this.
One word: wow.
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin