Fluid Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 679

Fluid Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 679

Watch this Class
🤗 Thank you!
Great pace. I actually worked out a sweat, and Im ain good condition. Like the instructions.
Valya Karcher
Just came across this gem!
wonderful class!!!thank you
What a beautiful teacher. Clear, calm and knowledgable. Everytime I watch his classes, I gain a new perspective on movement and teaching. Thank you.
So challenging, yet your cues make it so easy to follow- I can feel the muscles after :) Love the cleopatra!
Thank you, Tom!
Always FEEL the work when you are at the helm. Your cues are clear and concise, and your thoughtful and encouraging words make the movement all the more mindful and meaningful. The upper back work, seated on the long box with straps above elbows, was challenging and fun! And, I especially appreciated the prone swan series... one arm with rotation and a leg lift, wow!
Feeling the love now! 🤪
Look forward to learning more with you in New Orleans for Pilates on Tour next month. Thanks again, Tom!
I really have no idea why I did not see this class before! What a Pilates gem!! Perfect cueing, clear, precise, challenging, creative, beautiful and so on! I have enjoyed it so much! Thank you Tom!!
Happy to hear you Ana you got the chance to take this class! Thank you for your great feedback, wishing you the very best!
Recovering from a bad cold but wanted to move. This was perfect after lying in bed all day yesterday!
51-60 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin