BASI Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 682

BASI Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 682

Watch this Class
Thank you Yugonda!
Sarah N
1 person likes this.
Great quickie class. Just what I needed to break up this Monday :)
1 person likes this.
MEREDITH!!! I found you!!! I don't know if you'll remember me but I met you in Santa Barbara almost two years ago when I did a class with you at LaPlaya?! My name is Adele and I'm a pilates instructor from Sydney Australia!! Your classes are awesome! Email me if you can x
1 person likes this.
i love the time frame too...then i can squeeze it in before work, and do a little bit more later in the day. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Excellent 30 minute work out!! Full body, great flow and the intensity sneaks up on you. More of these please! :)
Thanks everyone!! Hi Adele....so GLAD you found me. Send me your email and I'll drop you a line.
Hi Beautiful!!! You are amazing did I mention yet!! My email is adelehvistendahl@y7mail.com :) Adele xx
Adele, emailing you is high on my ever growing list of things to do. Thanks for finding me at La Playa as well. Hang in there...I'll get in touch soon. :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith. I always enjoy your workouts and appreciate you doing this short but intense series. The 30-40 minute workouts are an invaluable resource when your schedule does not permit an hour long workout (which frankly, is most of my days!)
2 people like this.
love! so hard to find short but intense workouts.
11-20 of 143

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin