Athletic Conditioning Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 694

Athletic Conditioning Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 694

Watch this Class
loved it!
1 person likes this.
Courtney just love your classes and teaching. The calm and attention to detail and of course length,you rock!
Courtney Miller

Thank you everyone! I'll be filming some more classes next month for Pilates Anytime and would love to hear from you! What exercises or target areas would you like to see me focus on? Let me me know your ideas and I'll be sure to incorporate them!
1 person likes this.
Awesome workout! I really appreciated the nice pace with you explaining things as we go, but not taking to much time out of the workout to interrupt the flow.
1 person likes this.
Great class and great cue. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney, just wanted to say that I loved your variation of plank/contol front on your elbows. Great prep exercise for so many others. You are so calm but lethal, hello obliques and core! Ouch!
1 person likes this.
I have really enjoyed all your classes. Your cueing is fantastic. I don't have to keep such a close eye on the screen. I can just listen and focus. Thank you!
Courtney Miller
I love hearing your feedback! Thanks everyone! I'm so happy you are enjoying the class!!
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed it. Great workout and very clear explanations. Thank you so much
jas
jas
1 person likes this.
Love this workout! Worked up a sweat particularly as its cold in the basement where I work out:)
31-40 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin