High Energy Mat<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 762

High Energy Mat
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 762

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class and great cues!
3 people like this.
Rachel is so great to learn from. Can we get more?
1 person likes this.
Nicely done and enough! Thank you
Yes Andy~ I can guarantee you two more classes from Rachel (with an open invitation for more) and the same for her sister Amy, who in my opinion is equally talented. Thank you for your feedback.
4 people like this.
Rachel and Amy are my favorite teachers. Thank you for adding their classes to your inventory!!!
1 person likes this.
What an awesome class! Her cues are so precise-there were so many times she'd say to relax certain areas and when I did I would feel the exercise so much deeper; it was if she were here watching me! Nothing but the best on PA, everytime!
1 person likes this.
One of the few classes on PA where I actually found the instructions confusing and had to watch the screen closely...I would have thought is was only me but I saw studio students a little perplexed a few times tool Teacher's voice was upbeat and her energy was fun lovin'.
6 people like this.
hmm... conflicted...some cues great, some confusing (agree with Joni). Didn't like the gasping for air cue.
Appreciated seeing a different way of doing some of the exercises and transitions..thank you to everyone in the class.
1 person likes this.
Loved it. It was short and very challenging. Feel like i
I got a great workout! Also loved that there wasnt a lot of explaining of excersises.... Great flow!
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin