1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Thanks
That was wonderful! Thank you.
That was wonderful! Thank you.
Kirsty H
1 person likes this.
Annie you are a complete star and beautiful to watch x
2 people like this.
Perfection!! Am working on jealously issues now.
I have a BD in Nov and thnk I know what I am going to ask for!
I think it would be great if you guys did an anual giveaway, like a contest for members .
Oh Jamie, I would love to celebrate your bd with you! I like the idea and am not promising anything. I will say that if you think you're going to be in the area (ever) please let us know... we'll find a way to get you here! You are such a source of support to us. Thank you!
Ty Kristi , thats so sweet of you! Actually I am coming out for Samantha Wood workshop in Sept. Am very excited about this workshop !! Hopefully I will see you there?! Jamie
6 people like this.
I finally worked up the courage to watch this class! Kristy Hall, thank you for your beautiful compliment. Believe me, that class was NOT easy! Kristi, thank you so much for the most wonderful day a girl could ever have! This experience means so much to me. It was one of the best days of my life! You and PA are true treasures and I am so grateful that I got to know you. But I think by now you know how I feel about you! I hope to be out there again in the future! XO Miss you......
Beautiful work!! just awesome and I am jealous too xxx
Fabulous class! Annie, thanks for sharing your birthday with all of us. You did a beautiful job! What an inspiration! And Kristy, I love your style of teaching, and dream of taking a lesson from you in the future!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin