Stabilizing Mixed Equipment<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 767

Stabilizing Mixed Equipment
Kristi Cooper
Class 767

Watch this Class
Anne, thank you for your kind words. I was praying I wouldn't fall off the chair!
I'm just seeing some of these comments and I want to say thank you! You are all invited to take a class on PA! Come! Annie, I feel the same way about you and am, like these other women, inspired by you too! Thanks all for your continued support of PA.
i love love this class. amazing!
This was my first combo class on PA. Loved it! I totally want to come in and take a class. Especially since I only live a little over an hour away!
Anne-Marie~ We would love for you to come visit! Click here for the schedule of classes at our studio, The Studio at Padaro Beach!
Anne-Marie get up here! Jennifer Kries will be here tomorrow at 3:30 to teach advanced Mat "with fancy tricks." She is amazing and we'd love to have you here with us then or anytime.
Thanks for the feedback on my combo class here.
Aw, I wish I could. I like Jennifer Kries! Taking my kids to a fall festival. I will make it there though soon:)
1 person likes this.
Annie's birthday is coming up again. Can we have more? LOVE this.
You're right!! Oh Stephen.... I LOVE Annie!
Thank you, Chris! It was such an amazing, life changing experience. And Kristi, I love you too. I will be back soon. I promise!! XO
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin