Abdominal Mat Burn<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 770

Abdominal Mat Burn
Niedra Gabriel
Class 770

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Excellent cues! Great class! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Had a sore body from long plane rides and this class was exactly what i needed! Stretched out and centered...thank you Niedra!
This is exactly the easy class I needed for the first day of my period when I am feeling drained.
Niedra, thanks for always being so clear with your cues. You have such a sweet personality too. I love your classes!
Thank you, Niedra,here from bordeaux, only had time for the 30 minutes but just did the job. Candida
Notme
Loved the simplicity of excercises. Great for starting out. Found some of the cueing difficult and would have liked more reminders about keeping my core on. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Karen, I always appreciate reading what ever you and others post. if you read this please clarify what you found difficult? I like to make my cues VERY understandable and applicable so you tweaked my curiosity.
Lorie H
1 person likes this.
Sore gardening body and this provided exactly what my back needed. I'm a power Pilates instructor and enjoyed the clear instructions and variations. Thanks Niedra.
Niedra Gabriel
Nice to meet you Lorie, always nice to meet a fellow teacher from the same lineage. Gardening is good for the soul, so you probably have a wonderful garden.
Thank you, Niedra! Great, clear workout.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin