Quick and Stimulating Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 771

Quick and Stimulating Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 771

Watch this Class
Love this! Any suggestions on how to become a better "swimmer "? I'm thinking just need more lower back strength. I can't roll up very high in Swan. I can do a great backbend ( I have the flexibility) so I think this must be related to my need to strengthen the lower back.
Niedra Gabriel
HI Monica, you are facinating as if you can do good back bends you should be able to do the swan dive - what do you mean by back bends? you also may not be using your hamstrings and legs enough, before starting the dive part make sure your knees are fully straight and long so your whole back body is engaged, then as you start the dive part, throw the legs up to propel your body forward, unless you use both legs and arms energetically you miss where the power can come from. Hope this helps? another obstacle could be that you have tight shoulders - is that true? let me know and I will try to help.
Karen M
This was fantastic, love the pace and the low reps, this class had an excellent variety of exercises. Enjoyed your tips for swan dive, I have problem with it hurting my hip bones. I will try your tips.
Niedra Gabriel
I hope you are successful Karen. Stay with the work and enjoy.
Classic.....loved it!!! Thank you :)
I love, love this one!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Danette and Danniella - do you know each other? I am smiling because of the name.... Daniella - I love your photo - you look like a crazy wild fun lady what a cool photo.
This was lovely...really got me moving!
Awesome, fast paste, short work out! Thank you!!!
Niedra Gabriel
Great Andrea and Ana, I too, love to move fast and hard at times, it feels like " action"...
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin