Cardio Burst Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 804

Cardio Burst Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 804

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fun Class Amy ~ Thank You !!
loved the new patterns and Lat Jumping :)
I love these short workouts! Thank your adding the ballet jumps for variety!
2 people like this.
What a delight to log on, look for your jump board series and see a brand new class! Loved it! I really like the continuous jumping for cardio. Will revisit this one again. Thanks so much, Amy.
1 person likes this.
Thanks everyone!! It brings me so much joy to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for taking the time to say what you like and give your encouragement!
Amy Amy Amy...and people ask me if I lie awake thinking things up! Thanks for getting my heart rate up, love the short time-frame too, easy to sneak it in!
Such a great short pop in class with great variations. Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Kerry and Sabrina........ glad you enjoyed the short cardio class! Tried to do just that---make it one that will be nice to pop into and get the cardio done!

Thank you for a great class! I enjoy doing it prior to another pilates class..gives me a complete workout!.....even if I must rest in between :).
1 person likes this.
Thank you Joanne! Great idea to do this before another class......yes, this little short class may not be enough of a 'full experience' so adding it with something else is fantastic! Glad you enjoyed it!!
Yay! Just what I have been waiting for :) Lovely as always Amy!
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin