Quick and Powerful Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 809

Quick and Powerful Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 809

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
So happy to take your Mat class this morning Meredith, always refreshing & with perfect cues :)
5 people like this.
Love your quick and dirty mat classes, Meredith! I know I can always depend on you.
Thanks ladies. There is a quickie spine corrector workout coming soon...watch for it :)
2 people like this.
Meredith loved your ab series sequence! Will use that for sure in my classes! I am always looking for the different subtlties in the exercises - the students notice as well. An idea - for a lower level class - instead of the roll back - add bridging inbetween, Thanks again!!
1 person likes this.
Probably my favorite instructor, Meredith. Always precise, challenging and effective. I always try to pick classes that are just slightly above my ability and rise to the challenge. Great full body work when I'm short on time. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Love what you do with 30 mins. Def borrowing lots from this session...ESP side bend seq to side leg & the fantastic five plus rollover pattern! Thank you thank you thank you
Thank YOU!!!!!
Thank you Meredith for this perfect, short class. I borrowed a few movements for my group class yesterday to rave reiews !!!
1 person likes this.
Great cues as always. My poor abs are soooooooooooo sore today!! You might of could had put a warning label on there! Killer ab routine ahead.. ha
I modified with the rollover since its contraindicated for me. I usually just bridge or do more pelvic curls.
Cant wait for the spine corrector workout!! Would really love another roller class as well! Maybe combine roller with another prop? Your classes are always enjoyable Meridith.
1 person likes this.
Another outstanding class Meredith! Your consistency as an instructor is amazing, always safe, clear, perfect verbal cueing and allowing enough time to catch up if behind. really liked the side plank & arabesque moves-very smoothly integrated!
1-10 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin