Seamless Mat Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 814

Seamless Mat Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 814

Watch this Class
CJ
2 people like this.
I cannot go out without watching P/A. everyday. I love your show. I recommend this to all my friends, neighbours, I am so lucky to have this in my home. Great teachers, Great classes. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. blanche.
CJ
Thank you Lisa, this is a great class. You have wonderful students in your class. HOw lucky could you get. blanche.
1 person likes this.
I loved the class! added to my favorites..Thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
Yippie!!! Thank you Paula, I so appreciate that! CJ everyone should be taking Pilates Anytime classes, glad you are spreading the word!
1 person likes this.
Wow. That 45 minutes flew by. Thanks for your positive and upbeat attitude. Really fun.
1 person likes this.
Lovely class-flow and cues outstanding. Please continue to teach more 2 & 3 level classes.
1 person likes this.
This is one of the best mat classes I've seen in a long time!!! Thank you, it was perfect for me....
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Jeff! I was hoping to get it "all-in" in a shorter amount of time & glad that my love for teaching Pilates comes through in a positive & upbeat way! Sherry, I am hoping to come back in October for more mat classes (advanced & beginner workout(s). It means the world to me that you enjoyed the flow & cues (so important!) Cindy, wow, what can I say to that?! Expect thank you from the heart! I am so happy :)
1 person likes this.
great class. Thanks, Lisa - I am ready to teach my own clients now

1 person likes this.
Thanks Lisa for the wonderful class! I am ready for my day now!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin