Flow and Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 816

Flow and Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 816

Watch this Class
Thank you for this awesome class. As always, your cues are spot on. I loved the sequencing of this class and will take it again and again!
1 person likes this.
Thank You for another Fab Class Courtney :)
Awesome Flow (as usual!!) and yes, for me that is important~ having to constantly change positions, springs and props disrupts the beauty originally intended (my opinion only) Moving smoothly from series to series with prop change allowed a short rest which I needed ;)
1 person likes this.
Another great class Courtney! thanks
I do have a question, many clients have a hard time kneeling for their arm work, have you taught that series on the box?
Your workouts are always so amazing! I LOVE the flow and your exercise sequences are inspired! My clients love them too! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Love your reformer classes! Always something new and different! Hope we'll see more of you! Thanks
1 person likes this.
Courtney, You rock. I constantly draw inspiration from you.
1 person likes this.
Ohhh my word...that was so FUN, and so HARD. I loved it!!!!!!!
Pele
3 people like this.
Very effective flow that wasted no time. How about jumpboard next?
2 people like this.
Hi Courtney I totally relate to the way you format your classes. I use your choreography alot to add a more challenge for my seasoned clients.You are the best instructor on this site by far! Keep them coming they are as good if not better than many of then workshops out there and are perfect for busy trainers like myself who have no time to take continuing ed workshops.

THANK YOU

Marjorie Waller

1 person likes this.
This such an awesome workout! It flows perfectly and it isn't the typical routine of exercises. My clients are going to LOVE this. Keep the videos coming :))
11-20 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin