Morning Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 826

Morning Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 826

Watch this Class
Hi Amy I started doing this class. It's doing my clicking bone lots of goodness. Hope to see you soon in Dubai .
Lots of love
Excellent delivery, every cue gave my body and mind something more to do, exploring new options and reaching new possibilities. OUTSTANDING :)
2 people like this.
This is the best pilates mat class I have taken on this site. I would love it if Amy were to have more of her mat classes available on this site. Really fantastic class by a teacher who really knows the body.
1 person likes this.
Whoa ! What a way to start the day! Life changing Amy.
( and this is the second time I have done this video…if I could do this a couple of times a week in 2014 what a year it will be!!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this workout !
Thanks
Erica V
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Amy! This was one of the best classes I attended at PA. So much more than just exercises: amazing.
Never, really, did my single leg kicks so easily. I was surprised by it, and thinking, I have to tell her, haha! A big thanks from Holland!
1 person likes this.
This is my favorite of all the videos on Anytime Pilates!
I thought you had removed it and I was planning on letting you and them know how unfortunate that was! This is something I go back to often!
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Amy! I really enjoyed every bit of this class. Swimming right after rocking position made for the most open feeling "swim" in my body - loved it!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin