BASI Pilates® Style Mat<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 828

BASI Pilates® Style Mat
Tracey Mallett
Class 828

Watch this Class
I am glad that the video seems to be working for people now. The company that hosts our videos, Brightcove, had a power outage at one of their server centers on Saturday that has affected our East Coast customers but everything should be working now. If you are still having problems, try refreshing your connection to Pilates Anytime or restarting your computer, although selecting AUTO-DETECT generally seems to work.
1 person likes this.
This was a very refreshing class, offering a very elegant approach to all of the familiar exercises. Loved your transitions and overall energy!
me too :( 'access denied'
1 person likes this.
What a very neat class. I really liked it!
hi there, even on auto select, the video is working only for 20 minutes than stops.
Ellie, Paola~ Have you tried restarting your computer and/or switching to Auto-Detect? The video is playing through fine on our end.
1 person likes this.
thanks for the tip about auto-detect - i was able to do the whole video - great class!
1 person likes this.
Too bad that there was a lot of problem with vidéo. Still it was great what I did from bgginning to the middle of the class.
L ~ Did you try watching it using the AUTO-DETECT option or was it not working well for you then either? I would suggest refreshing the class or restarting your computer as well so that you create a new connection with your nearest server. I am glad that you enjoyed the class despite technical hitches.
1 person likes this.
That was awesome!!!
21-30 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin