Fletcher Reformer Variations<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 834

Fletcher Reformer Variations
Kyria Sabin
Class 834

Watch this Class
My body feels amazing after this class. I loved the goesintas and how every piece progressed, allowing the body to feel very open, balanced, and connected. Thank you Kyria and Deb, and thank you Fletcher Pilates as a whole for fueling my soul every day!
2 people like this.
So happy to have Fletcher Pilates on Pilates Anytime!
Evie, stay tuned for the extended discussion I had with Kyria. I believe it will be live on the site tomorrow.
2 people like this.
Loved it! I recommend watching it first and then doing it ;)
Great idea Tania!
1 person likes this.
Perfectly clear instructions. Thank you.
Kyria, thank you for the invigorating and most enjoyable reformer workout. My spine feels good, lengthened and healthy. I will be a regular student in your pilates anytime classes. Hi Deborah, as always, you move so beautifully.
1 person likes this.
wonderful to see the Fletcher reformer work in action. The cueing does allow you to focus on the reformer just by listening to the words. Thanks for the beautiful articulation and precision Deborah and Kyria!!
Sheila M
1 person likes this.
this class,is probably one of the nicest i've ever done!love breathing and sequence of exercise!great great!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kyria and Deborah - beautiful precision and control- loved the stomach massage variations as well as the hip twist variations as transitions💜
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin