Dance-ilates Fusion<br>Jillian Hessel<br>Class 837

Dance-ilates Fusion
Jillian Hessel
Class 837

Watch this Class
great fun and a thorough workout for spine and limbs - great to get more neck mobilising too.
thankyou
Very nice with the exception of the music! Good god! Dont forget the Details!
Heidi, thanks for your positive comment about my Dance-ilates class. So sorry you didn't enjoy the music--I would be curious to hear what type of music you prefer? In any case, maybe you are not aware of the high cost to purchase music rights? I selected this music very carefully and choreographed each move to fit each piece, including transitions, but my budget was not big, so what you hear is what you get, on my music budget. Also, I did want softer music that I could actually TEACH to, as I like to cue my students and correct while I teach. Oh well, I guess you can't please all of the people, all of the time. Still glad to hear you liked the Workout. All the best, Jillian
I really enjoyed this class. I'm jrelativley new to Pilates and found some of the moves challlenging but will return to this class again and again and will be checking out other classes by Jilliam.
Thanks, Jacky, so glad you enjoyed the class, and grateful also you took the time to make a comment!
That was a different and FUN class! The time just flew by; I felt energized and active the entire time. I really enjoyed this; thanks, Jillian!
Hi Dawn, I'm so happy you enjoyed my Dance-ilates Class! It was designed to be fun, well-rounded, and therapeutic at the same time. Thanks for taking the time to post a comment, it is much appreciated!
I loved this workout. Jillian is very supportive oh her group and gives helpful comments during workout. I felt connected even though it's a video and my body feels awesome after the workout!
Thanks, Lexi, for your positive comments about my Dance-ilates Class! It's always nice when someone takes the time to write a review. I tried to make the class accessible, healing, and fun--so glad it was for you!
This was a lovely class. I am really out of shape and this was a gentle introduction back into fitness. Thank you so much.
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin