Full-Body Strengthening<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 852

Full-Body Strengthening
Karen Sanzo
Class 852

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
WOW !!! Just absolutely LOVE your class Karen, Thank You :)
Impeccable cuing and beautiful transitions.
and yes, I feel my thighs !! my shoulders too...
3 people like this.
That was an awesome class!! The strength and the continuous movement from one exercise to another was so engaging! and yes Karen your cueing is impressive to say the least - your words capture the visual and the internal descriptions of each exercise as you flow from one to another! Just love it!!
2 people like this.
Thank you, really enjoyed the challenge.
4 people like this.
Fantastic class! It really drove home Joe's point about quality over quantity. Absolutely loved your teaching style. This is going on my queue!
love love love Karen's classes... want more, maybe using some bands or circles as i reckon she would make it very fun and interesting... love that there is not much flexion since we mostly live in a very flexed society already... thanks again... oh yeah also love the intensity in 30 mins, my body feels great!
5 people like this.
I learn so much from PA. Feel so blessed to experience such amazing instructors like Karen. Love these 30 minutes....kept thinking, "of course" and "why didn't I think of that." Luckily Karen did. Thank you a million times!
2 people like this.
absolutely loved this! thank you
Pele
4 people like this.
Different. At first I wasn't so sure.. but at the end it all made sense.
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed this class and it's strong flow. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Absolutely brilliant class. You give new meaning to quadraped! Karen your cues are so clear, I not only hear them, I feel them! The thigh stretches in the beginning are fabulous! Thanks for being so creative.
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin