Full-Body Strengthening<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 852

Full-Body Strengthening
Karen Sanzo
Class 852

Watch this Class
So many great new ideas for my mat class! Thanks Karen!
Outstanding! Seamless transitions. I love when the instructor participates. Thank you so very much!
Fantastic, great class. Thank you :)
I enjoyed the class!
Yay for no teaser!!! You ROCK, Karen!!!! I love the quadraped "hundred"... very clever! Do you have a pre-meditated reason for doing the "normal" hundred as the last exercise?
Karen Sanzo
Thanks to all the PA members for leaving such gracious comments. This class was fun to put together and stemmed from of my advanced students asking the question, "why do we always need to do teaser?" I don't believe we always need a teaser and actually, I believe that teaser may not be an ideal exercise for many people. Love to get those side planks, side bends and even a twist in there could work, too. Incidentally, for a weaker client, could you see how all this could be done against the wall. Stay tuned......Take It To The Wall....
1 person likes this.
Karen , just when I was ready to do a new mat class you come through with fresh ideas on the exercises. I loved the way you progressed from quadriped to plank and then on to supine , ending with hundred beats. Your cues integrate so many alignment issues. I will use them in standing exercises as well. Thanks!! Danni Jones
Just watched this class and really looking forward to doing it and then teaching it..great cueing. More Karen Sanzo please! Thank you
Christine Morling
1 person likes this.
Christine~ If you love Karen Sanzo, you might want to consider her new workshop!
1 person likes this.
Love all of Karen's classes! Beautiful transitions and cues. This one was perfect for a short session, lots packed in with such great flow. Thanks!
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin