Class 854

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
lovely class with lots of little discoveries thanks to your insightful cueing
Fabulous as always Niedra - love you!
Helene
Really good class for my age group. 60+
1 person likes this.
such useful correction techniques and queing for instructors like me and great to have a class with varied postures -much more realistic to the classes I teach. thank you
Niedra Gabriel
HI Dawn, I just looked at your information and love that you teach in rural areas, there is such a need in far out places for good instructors and you sound very eager to help and share and support people. I am most happy to hear that my cues and alignment are helpful to you.
Pilates is for all levels of people, but the teacher is the one who is really the magic maker - finding the level and rhythm to suite the student. wishing you much success.
Este video no se puede ver. una lastima!!
Niedra Gabriel
Hi there - anyone understand Spanish? I don't - sorry Trinidad.
Trinidad ~ I'm sorry you had trouble viewing this class. Try restarting your computer to clear away the processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble, you can email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for more options.
Nice gently class after a boot barre yesterday and a more challenging one after that, my body needed a nice stretch today!
Just what a 6 month postpartum woman needs to get her shoulders readjusted :) thank you!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin