First Time Session<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 858

First Time Session
Karen Sanzo
Class 858

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really nice! Great cuing. Yep it's all in the details...
2 people like this.
Thank you for the clear and concise cues. Loved taking this class!!
What a beautiful session, as always great cueing, love your style of teaching Karen! Lovely student good body awareness.
3 people like this.
Great class with great cues.
2 people like this.
la la loooved this! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Great class, excellent cues! thank you.
Karen Sanzo
To all of you who take time to comment on sessions that are posted on PA...a BIG Thank you.
NEW for 2013 will be my Beginner's Blog. It's in the works.
This client on this particular session, was indeed new, and was very, very connected with her body. Her listening skills were superb, too. We don't always get that with new clients. Keep your cue toolbox open and ready.
2 people like this.
Karen, great work.. I always love to see your work! I agree, your 'beginner' was extremely connected...she made the workout look easy. :) Of course your great cueing helped her too. Thank you so much for 're-educating' us to see the work in another perspective. Hope to see you again soon.. planning a trip to your home town this year?
2 people like this.
I loved this workout so much! I love the calm , exact cueing .. everything makes sense , clear and easy to follow as for a teacher such as for a client!
Thank you Karen! its an honor to learn from you!
1 person likes this.
I love this class, and learned so much much from your cues! It is so good to go back to the basics! Thank you, Karen!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin