Exploring the Lateral Body<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 859

Exploring the Lateral Body
Karen Sanzo
Class 859

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great Class, with lots of variations and new surprises, really enjoyed it. Thank you Karen!
4 people like this.
Love all of Karen's classes. One of my favorite teachers on your site.
2 people like this.
Yes great class Karen, thank you! Also wanted to say that I have noticed the dark-haired girl with striped shirt in other classes as well and she always has great form!
2 people like this.
Took this class this morning and rushed off without saying "thank you." Enjoyed taking the tried and true and adapting to a lateral orientation. Almost as good a work out for my head
as for my body!
Kerry that's Wendy and its her birthday today!!! Wendy is a 20 year friend of mine and runs The Studio at Padaro Beach where we film PA classes. She is wonderful. It is so nice that you mentioned her today. I'll make sure she sees it.
PS: Wendy has been teaching Pilates since 1995 and taught yoga before that... and aerobics before that... and P.E. before that. (She only looks 18)
1 person likes this.
This class was refreshing, challenging and very enjoyable! Thanks Karen :)
3 people like this.
As always, Karen is clear, positive and killer. Love my fellow TX instructor!
1 person likes this.
Wow, Interesting class. With lots of variations that are fun!! Headstand at the end, challenging.
This is my first class I ever took and Karen, thank you. You're a great instructor and I appreciate it a lot.
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin