Roll Up and Roll Over
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 861

Watch this Tutorial
Cher
1 person likes this.
Very Helpful. Many thanks
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for all of your highly instructive tutorials. I am able to apply each and every tip to help clients gain awareness and understanding of essential points in form - and to learn and grow in awareness and control of their own bodies and movements. Your efficient and straightforward teaching manner is much appreciated. Thank you for making complicated things simple - the mark of a Master Teacher. It is insightful and useful contributions such as yours which make Pilates Anytime a beneficial resource for both students and teachers.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic - thanks!
Excellent tutorial! I have always struggled with these two exercises, especially Roll Over, due to a tight lower back, but now I see how to work and progress it. Thanks Karen!
Ayano N
This is the best! Thank you for really breaking the rollover down and giving meaningful exercises leading up to it. Also, thanks for saying use momentum to help get the feeling. 
Thank you for a great tutorial. 
I am still experiencing slight pressure on my windpipe is there any thing extra I can do. Thankyou in advance. Elaine
I'm so delighted I'm founding your tutorials on how to roll. I always struggle with  rolling but this is fantastic! thanks for the momentum tip to start getting the feeling, thanks for the props, break down, small connections. I can see light at the end of the tunnel!
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin