Lower Body Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 862

Lower Body Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 862

Watch this Class
Oh joy, I think somebody heard my request, Prob all the whining I been doing lately !! This is wonderful & I cant wait to try it! Back of my left knee has been screaming since the surgery, my calves and hammies are so tight. Ty Neidra,, if you were here I would kiss you!
Not so sure I can do the thing with the ball quite yet but will work up to it.. so with that said if you dont have a ball like the one shown will a rolled towel do? Again, thanks for a great class!!
J
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Jamie,
yes, a rolled up towel will be a very good starting place as you sound like you are super tight so a less dense surface for resistance will allow you to let go of some of that tension.
Please do this work more than once: if you can repeat daily for a week you will be amazed at how much your legs will open up.
Enjoy the journey.
Niedra
I have to comment once more, I tried this again this morning before I went to PT session and proud to report my knee is more straight than its been in weeks! I passed this class onto my Physcial Therapist who noticed the difference. He was very interested in the exercises. I still have to eliminate the thing with the ball but am hopeful by next week I will be able to manage that one. TY again Neidra. I am currently talking to my PT about joining forces with Pilates! Interesting.
where can i buy half moon box?
Niedra Gabriel
Jamie, this is wonderful, only thing is that these routines are not really " traditional Pilates" they are more release techniques I have become interested in as I find them a phenomenal support to exercises, as we all, at times, need to back up and release the body before it is a prime instrument to work movement corrrectly.
Niedra Gabriel
Jodie, I sell the half moon boxes so if you want one please contact me directly niedra@spirit-moves.com
Ahhh Trigger Point Therapy! Will add this to my TPT routine. Thank you
This was incredible, I have very tight legs, i cant lift my legs to 90 degrees when lying down, i always assumed this was tight hamstrings, now I know its feet and calves etc too. It felt very painful but in a good way I am going to repeat this every day, thankyou Niedra
Niedra Gabriel
So glad you are feeling the " good pain sort of benefit" Azra, yes, you should see very fast changes if you do this daily.
Very happy to read your comment - keep me posted.
Hi Niedra, I wanted to update you on my progress. These stretches have made my legs release in a very profound way. I no longer have the heavy feeling in my calves, I have been amazed to find that my hip flexors arent so tight anymore and my kneese feel more stable, they no longer make the crunching noise when I walk downstairs !
Even though I have been doing pilates for a while I have never seen much improvement in my legs until now thankyou, thankyou !!!!!!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin