Quick Mat Challenge<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 873

Quick Mat Challenge
Kristi Cooper
Class 873

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Loved the warmup! Good cues! Saved to my favorites. I am warm and ready for the day!
Great to hear everyone.
Ophelia, it could be as simple as the tendon moving across bone or perhaps your Psoas needs a little stretching and strengthening... It's hard to say specifically. Kerry's advice is good.
1 person likes this.
I like it!
1 person likes this.
Great way to spend 40 mins...love the "snaking" bookends....ending as you began. Also loved your hundreds prep...feeling the arms connected to the back. And the thought, how does the movement relate to the rest of your body. As always, thank you...PA is the best!
1 person likes this.
I always admire your uplifting spirit. I always feel so re-energized after your videos. Thanks as always Kristi!
Elsabe D
1 person likes this.
Thx Kristy! Inspirational, as ussual!
Thorough instruction with great pacing. Thanks for the good workout!
Wow...that was great!! Loved the higher/tighter Seal. Felt more connected and controlled. Thank you Kristi.
Lauren P
Kristi - please do another class like this ... :)
I was just wondering what I'd do next... These days I've been doing Pilates at home more so I am understanding why the 30-40 minute classes work better even more than before.

I look forward to doing more like this. You all up for equipment classes in this format too or are we hoping for more Mat?
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin