Back Release Techniques<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 875

Back Release Techniques
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 875

Watch this Tutorial
Lots of useful information!! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Just wonderful Rebekah!!
Love this series of stretches---used with one of my professional dancer patients who is 35 weeks pregnant (I omitted the supine work w/bar) who is coming for PT for mid-back pain. I combined with some PT techniques and it was so helpful---also gave her great ideas to stretch on her own! Thanks so much for this and your wonderful cues! This is why I love this website it is so helpful for treatment ideas!
Rebekah thank you this is great for my cliental and so current. Can't wait to try.
It is hard to do without a cadillac! Unfortunately I have a reformer with tower so some of the latter exercises I could not do. Rebekah , can you modify those stretches another way?
Thank you for some wonderful new ideas!!! Lovely clear instructions.
Thank You Rebekah for sharing. I love your cueing and techniques. Can't wait to use them with my clients.
Release techniques look good, can't wait to try it out. I like your cueing and gentle approach to therapeutics.
Chelsea S
This was really great! I will be trying this out today on my clients and myself! Thank you!
Thanks everyone! Jamie - some yes although the push through bar poses a challenge to replicate. I am getting ready to fly out to the PMA conference so can better respond afterward! (Please remind me if you don't hear back later next week!)
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin