Back Release Techniques<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 875

Back Release Techniques
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 875

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying and I do appreciate your support!
2 people like this.
Hi Rebekah! Thanks for your expertise and cueing in this video. I very recently acquired a used Balanced Body Cadillac, (which I am new to - as I most of my previous experience I've worked on a Peak); and I was trying to figure out if, at the very beginning, you had the rolldown bar on the long yellow springs, or short yellow springs?
Thanks Sarah! It's the short yellow springs. :) Enjoy!
Fantastic....this will be helpful for ALL....especially ME! thankyou
Hi Rebekah , sadly I do not have a reformer will you be doing any workshops that give the same releases using something else . I am new to Pilates anytime and would be grateful for any suggestions . Great workshop .
Sure Jacqueline - I'll be there in a few weeks and will see what we might film!
Many thanks Rebekah , look forward to it .
Great teaching x very informative
Jamie H
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful segment. There are many exercises that I feel others could benefit from. Before I did pilates, I was constantly having lower back pain issues and was seeing a chiropractor weekly. Now after doing pilates for ten months, my lower back pain has reduced immensely and I have not gone to a chiropractor. Pilates has definitely helped my body in so many ways. Hip Flexor exercises are such a treat. I could do these all day.
Thanks Jamie! And Jacqueline- per your request, I flimed another back release tutorial without the reformer in my last PA visit! Check it out here: http://www.pilatesanytime.com/works hop-view/2494/video/Pilates-Back-Re lease-Part-Two-by-Rebekah-Rotstein
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin