Strengthening Cadillac<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 878

Strengthening Cadillac
Courtney Miller
Class 878

Watch this Class
Courtney Miller
Tammy, please let me know your thoughts on the workout after you try it! Thanks for your support!
1 person likes this.
hi I would love to see it but I'm having problems keeping it from skipping and then stopping. Could you see if anything can be done to fix it. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Tried again but the video keeps stopping...I am disappointed because you are my favorite instructor! I am also STOTT certified and love the way you teach. I have been able to apply many of your moves with my clients...
1 person likes this.
Tracy and Leslie~ I am sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulites but the video seems to be working fine on our end. I would recommend restarting your computer and watching the class in Auto-Detect (an option found underneath the video player screen). Please email contact@pilatesanytime.com if you continue to have problems.
1 person likes this.
I love your workouts, Courtney!!
2 people like this.
LOVE! Thank you. Definitely keen to see more of your work!
Courtney Miller
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great feedback! I know it can be challenging to find time to exercise during the holiday season, but Pilates Anytime makes it easier to stick with your routine. If you do - you'll be less stressed and improve your immune system too!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class. Great cues, clear voice and some creative new ideas I hadn't seen before. This one will be great for my male clients!
1 person likes this.
So creative. Loved it! Thank you
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for all your feedback! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying this workout! I have a summer challenge for you all! :) Who can do all my Pilates Anytime classes in 10 days?! I would love to hear about your results!! Ill be doing it too so lets workout together!
11-20 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin