Strengthening Cadillac
Courtney Miller
Class 878

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
Love it....wonderful workout....can't wait to see Courtney back
1 person likes this.
Thank you Courtney! I just finished Cadillac, Chairs, and Barrels Training. I would love to see more from you - you are the only STOTT PILATES instructor on Pilates Anytime. We love you at the studio!
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for all your awesome feedback and inspiration!! I have some exciting news!! I will be back on Pilates Anytime Jan 2015 :):) I am thrilled and of course I want to teach what you want to see! So tell me, what style classes would you like me to teach during my next visit? I am so grateful and blessed. Thank you so much for your support and comments! xx
1 person likes this.
Courtney Miller, you are an inspirational instructor. I'm also a STOTT trained instructor. Your videos are a constant source of new ideas. Your style of teaching is clear, concise, challenging, and friendly. Your technique and accurate anatomical references help me stay connected to my goals as an instructor. Thank you. I would love to see more workouts from you on PA. More tower, barrels, and chair. Thanks for being amazing!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Courtney for your next visit can we have more caddilac and tower classes please
sandyjgrant
You are my go-to girl when it comes to working out. I love all you do. Great cueing and timing. Easy to do with you at home, lots of time to change springs and keep the pace. More please :)
Hi Courtney!Always love watching your class.
Learn a lot from your cueing.You are my favorite.xoxo
Absolutely loved this workout! So unique and challenging.Thank you!
Fantastic!! My seat is beat!
Love this lesson lol
Thank you so much Courtney;)
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin