Fletcher Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 886

Fletcher Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 886

Watch this Class
This class is fabulous !! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jenna :)
5 people like this.
"Gazinta"
Generally. any device that goes into any other device. An electric plug goes into a wall outlet, a light bulb goes into a socket. The plug and the light bulb are "gazintas". An example in conversation might be:
"What's THAT?" "I dunno, I think it's a gazinta of some sort." Also used in mathematics when discussing division. Example: 4 gazinta 8 twice.
3 people like this.
Thank you so much. Sharing lots of this in my sessions this week and credited Mr Fletcher during it. I love the transitions, the variations on 100s breathing, sgl leg stretch, dbl leg stretch, swan prep....love the magnets...breath is fuel. And especially love "because it (the exercise) deserves another chance". Thank you thank you thank you!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Jennifer! It was a great joy to teach this work and play with some variations! Joni- this is so interesting - we usually spell it "goesinta" as in "one thing goes into another" I love the different definitions to the word - I think there is a definite metaphor in the plug and socket idea. Ron spoke about "plugging into your spirit" to gather up the energy in the movement. Thank you also Deborah! Stay tuned for barrework coming soon!
3 people like this.
Thank you Jenna! Great flow and rhythm! Really liked your baby swan prep with wrist flex and palms to ceiling on lift!
1 person likes this.
HI Jenna, i just took your class, it was great to take a Fletcher class !!I feel so lonely in France !! looking forward for the barrework. Thank you :)
Jenna Zaffino
Isn't it great that we can connect this way Corinne? Merci pour regarder ma classe, je l'espère vous voir à la Conférence Fletcher en mai!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Bonnie! So nice to meet you at the PMA!

3 people like this.
holy mother of gazintas, batman! do I know that I just worked! whatta class! thank you, Jenna!
Jenna Zaffino
Thanks Miriam - I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin