Neck Relaxation Exercises<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 906

Neck Relaxation Exercises
Anthony Lett
Class 906

Watch this Class
Welcome Amy! What a gift that you chose the Anthony as your first teacher. We hope you'll check out the many other talented instructors as well. If you need some guidance as to where to go next due to your neck pain, let us know and we'll do what we can to make all of your experience in class as beneficial as your first. If you have access to a Reformer, Anthony has two other stretch classes you'll want to check out.

Anthony Lett Latest Classes
Hi Anthony. This is life-changing for me - always have so much tension/pain in my neck and shoulders. Can't wait to introduce it to my classes. Pilates Anytime is the best!
1 person likes this.
Wow! The detailed long and slow stretching was pretty remarkable! My neck has never felt this stretched, It's kind of strange and scary feeling but good!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I am always trying to figure out ways to stretch my tight neck muscles. I am so excited about this class!
Notme
Thank you. The key message is be gentle. Do I have to go to work now and ruin it by sitting at the computer all day?
1 person likes this.
That session was the best neck stretch I've ever had! Phenomenal! Thank you! Plenty of my clients need this badly!
1 person likes this.
thank you, great sequence, my neck-shouldergirdle feels cozy and smooth after this!
Ever since I was little my ballet teacher would always tell me to have my shoulders down and back and I would always reply that they were! I have had tension in my shoulders and neck for so long and doing these exercises released so much tension! They actually feel like they can properly go down now!
There is a problem with the tape. The class restarts with 3 mins to go so there is no conclusion. Please fix
Denise ~ I am sorry you are having a problem. The class is 24 minutes 3 seconds long and ends with the clapping by the two students. If you are having play back problems please review this FAQ. If you are still having problems please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com
21-30 of 101

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin