Reformer Full-Body Stretch<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 907

Reformer Full-Body Stretch
Anthony Lett
Class 907

Watch this Class
Well done Anthony. Great presentation!
That was awesome! Would love to see more!
1 person likes this.
Mary~ We have two more classes coming in the next few weeks!
Thank you, and happy you both enjoyed it. Feel free to ask questions. :)
Excellent! Do you cue your students not to stretch into the ligaments?
Im glad you enjoyed the class Jeanne. I sometimes get asked the question about ligaments. In a beginners class such as this, their end range is far from the point at which any ligaments would be stressed. Generally, so long as you stretch very slowly and with attention, your ligaments are in no danger. Here's a good article on ligaments and stretching for you //www.paulgrilley.com/Paul-s-Writin gs/09.-Stretching-Ligaments-A-Yogi’ s-Apology.html
Loved it Anthony. I have been practicing yin yoga which holds a stretch position for 5 minutes. This is a perfect stretch session on the reformer!!
Thanks Jackie! Im glad you are able to reap the benefits of both systems. I love Yin Yoga too :)
Since watching this class a few days ago I have really enjoyed trying out the stretches. Always so interesting to get a new angle on things.

And the Aussie humour made me giggle :)
Awesome class, I did the level 2/3 before I realized this class was here and I am so glad I decided to watch. I thought the stretches would be an easier variation on what I had just experienced... Nope... very relevant and I think I will incorporate them individually based on my workout. wonderful technique and beautiful teaching. Thank You :D
1-10 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin