Reformer Full-Body Stretch<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 907

Reformer Full-Body Stretch
Anthony Lett
Class 907

Watch this Class
Thank you Pamela :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Anthony! These stretches with the reformer are a wonderful addition the pilates repertoire. I love maximizing the potential of the equipment with a new perspective.
1 person likes this.
loved it!
Thank you Susuan and Gaynor. The reformer is such a wonderful contraption isn't it. :) Many of the exercises in the video are adaptations of the original work. Glad you are enjoying it all. :)
Raymond Harris
G'day Anthony! LOVED your class!! The feedback I am getting from my clients is wonderful, and I personally love learning new techniques to use on the Reformer. I come from a competitive sport background, so love to stretch and teach stretch. Well done mate! Thanks Raymond (fellow Aussie!)
G'day Raymond. Thank you again, and Im so glad you can use all the material with your clients. The reformer is terrific to stretch on isn"t it.Thanks PA too-fabulous resource.
This was my very first class after being inactive for a LONG time. What a great way to start. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Really incredible, I love stretching classes more than pilates routines ones but dont tell anyone:)
Also the bit about tightness in the front of the ankles top of the feet in the quad stretch......... how did you know !
I will be doing this and the neck stretching class regularly. Happy New year !
I heard that Azra!
Glad you liked Anthony's class as much as we at PA did though, so you're off the hook!
:) :P
21-30 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin