Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much - love Do-In (self massage) and learned some new techniques. My day has been energized.
1 person likes this.
Totally love this! Going to make this a daily routine....Thank you so much Jennifer! This really touched me....feel so much more connected to myself now...
2 people like this.
I woke up with a headache and it is now long gone! Thank you so much for making my morning full and happy Jennifer! I look forward to sharing more classes with you! :)
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. It motivated me and I give it credit to helping me bounce back from the sickness spreading through the city. NYC along with so many cities is in a state of emergency because of the amount of people sick. I teach kids yoga as well and no matter how much I wash my hands and eat great. I can't do anything when a kid sneezes in my face and it goes in my eye :). I brought a portion of this class to my prenatal yoga and pilates classes this week. I was hoping to help all the sick moms get their energy back. Many smiles at the end of class and comments of feeling energized. Thank you Jennifer!
Chaka, You are so welcome, and I thank you for your comment here. Do-In is wonderful, and I'm glad you feel like you added new information to your repertoire! Delighted that it was an energizing start to your day!
Susie, your comment reflects a strong component of exactly why I created Waking Energy and felt it was so needed in our world today; with the multitude of our daily distractions, feeling connected to ourselves is even more vital, and I am just thrilled and touched myself to hear that this is what the session left you with-deeper connection: precisely! Thank you~!
Dear Ashton, how wonderful to hear that the session took care of chasing your headache away. :) I am smiling because I can't tell you how many times I myself have experienced a malaise in my body of one kind of another before doing the Waking Energy, and about half-way through a session, I am no longer even conscious of the ailments I had when I began because they are GONE! Thank you for sharing, and I too look forward to having you join future classes with me here on PA!
Dear Kelly,
I want to thank you for sharing your experience here with all of us and telling us how the session helped you rebound from the nasty cold/flu bug that has been running around so many communities this winter! It really goes a long way to boost your immunity and yes, to help you recover more speedily. And Waking Energy is also fantastic for pregnancy and indeed, the perfect complement to Pilates and Yoga- brava to you for infusing your work with it, and thanks again for letting me know!
Kristi, I can't tell you how I was beaming when I heard from Charisse here on PA-- truly one of my very favorite people in the whole world. And this is indeed the stuff dreams are made of for so many amazing reasons. I was touched, moved and tickled pink! And I continue to be delighted by the messages that come in from all over the world- England, Czechoslovakia, Turkey ... Thank YOU for creating the space where we can all come together in this way, in celebration of the gifts that we are invited to joyfully share, uniting in play and discovery of all kinds ...
2 people like this.
Thank you Jennifer for magic inspiration! I shall definitely start my next class, here in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, with this amazing routine. Can't wait for more. Terry T
21-30 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin