Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
Dear Niedra and Kristi :),
Thank you for the Waking Energy love-fest! Agreed that the free-flowing, multi-dimensional movement is indeed so necessary to maintain balance in life and remind us that we are just microcosms of the world around us, literally the "round" world we live on, a reflection of all that we breathe, eat and exchange ... thank you for your wonderful comment and thank you Kristi for creating the forum in which we can all come together, celebrate and share these all-important realizations!
1 person likes this.
It 5.30am in Australia and I have just done this class as I literally wake up - I feel great - thank you :)
Kate, so delighted that you are enjoying Waking Energy in Australia! Thank you for sharing!
Rina S
1 person likes this.
There are days when I am physically and emotionally drained. I don't know how I'll manage to move myself. I do this class with Jennifer and so much changes. Thanks
Rina, those are the days when you can really appreciate how much Waking Energy can do -- I agree, and I use it for the same reasons! So glad that you experienced a "lift," a change for the better!
1 person likes this.
I can't say enough about how much I love this class. It leaves me feeling freer in my breathing and with a smile on my face. I love Jennifer Kries' teaching. I always wanted to be a dancer but never had the chance to study, so learning pilates and movement method from her is like a second chance at that. Thank you.
Dear Penny,
You have no idea how much satisfaction and pleasure it brings me to hear that people like you are enjoying Waking Energy so much. :) So glad that it leaves you "feeling freer in your breathing with a smile on your face!" That's what it's ALL about! Thanks for taking the time to write here and continue on your journey feeling freer all the time!
This is exactly what I need right now!!! Off I go to wake my energy! Thank you in advance JK!
Harvested more than I knew I could and found gratitude and light again... thank you JK!
Kristi Cooper, YES! I was hoping that this would be true for you today ... SO welcome!
51-60 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin