Oppositional Energy Tower<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 937

Oppositional Energy Tower
Sharon G.
Class 937

Watch this Class
Pele
2 people like this.
Loved the unilateral leg work. Very fresh ideas. Fun class.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Pele. I'm very happy you enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sharon!!! Loved that I could feel Ellie thru your cues and the work... I've been waiting for that on PA. Fabulously fresh and challenging.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Summer. I'm so happy you enjoyed the cueing and the level of challenge.
1 person likes this.
Great class! I especially liked the single leg work. Welcome to PA! I look forward to taking your mat class next:)
1 person likes this.
Welcome to PA Sharon! Well done! Nice class :)
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Anne-Marie and Anita for the positive feedback. I very much appreciate that.
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you and welcome!
1 person likes this.
Sharon, great cueing. Question for the stomach series with leg springs on… i have Peak equipment, would I use the regular leg springs or the arm springs?) Thinking the regular leg springs, but just wondering. GREAT class
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Joanne.....great question. I have used both. I used to just use the shorter (arm springs), but then started playing with the longer springs (leg springs). I prefer more feedback from the springs (heavier), but I think it will depend on body size/weight. Since your arms aren't pushing into the vertical poles like in the regular leg series, you have to find a way to not slide backwards. I use a sticky mat under the back of the ribcage, but for smaller/lighter bodies, the long springs might be too much weight to avoid sliding backwards. Happy exploring and so glad you enjoyed the class.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin