Gentle and Deep Mat<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Class 984

Gentle and Deep Mat
Deborah Lessen
Class 984

Watch this Class
This class felt wonderful! I started my weekend morning after a long week of work - I feel uplifted and refreshed. Thank you for a lovely session!
H
H
Perfect for the end of a challenging work day!
Bonnie H
Just took this class and feel ready for my day !
Wonderful way to take the day out of my body before bed. Felt great to articulate my spine with the leg. And how about that move of bringing the head and hip towards each other while scooping in quadriped - that felt like a movement I've never done before! Thanks so very much.
Hello,
I do yoga for many years and I have decided to try pilates. This was my second class and I love it! Thank you very much Deborah!
Kind regards, Dali
Very good class, I was shocked that tiny movement where you lift your head and curve your belly is hitting that sweet spot in the abs, such a small move... :)
Wonderful class...trying regain my strength after an illness and this was perfect for me. Love the variations of the hundred and the fun rolling like a ball into open leg rocker...
Thanks. Stiff, tired body today and was looking for a nice relaxing class. This was perfect. Love the rolling like a ball through to roll over through to open leg rocker sequence.
So many vivid cues! I love this class!
Such an honour to join a class with such a teacher AND such students! :)
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin