Fascial Fitness<br>Robert Schleip Ph.D.<br>Workshop 985

Fascial Fitness
Robert Schleip Ph.D.
Workshop 985

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
I love this workshop! Thank you Dr. Schleip! I especially appreciate the research references so I can refer to them as I continue to study.
This was most interesting and I love the use of props. I'd be interested to know what springs were used. Thankyou for yet another wonderful on line workshop.
S Keane, do you mean what spring did Robert use during his demonstration? I can't remember in this moment but I found it very effective. We'll ask him (hint.. Hannah)!

Hi Kristi, yes the springs you handed out..I agree it was very effective.
We used this clumsy spring shown here. However soon we will be using and distributing very fancy 'Fascial Swinger' toys! Can't wait to then invite you all to the worldwide fascial swinger club :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Dr. Schleip
ein sehr interessanter Vortrag.

Thank you Kristi to bring such great people to Pilates Anytime!
I am so grateful Dr. Schleip and Divo Muller were willing to share their work on PA. If you haven't seen Robert's interview. I highly recommend you all do. It is so inspiring on so many levels. It is a feature of PA that anyone as access to (non members as well). If you agree with me and also think it is inspiring, I encourage you to share his message.
Dr. Schleip's Bio Interview
Hi Kristi & friends, this DID come out quite well! For those with less patience - like me - I suggest to skip the boring first few minutes and jump right into the juicy middle, which deals with the interactions between fascial tension, psychological stress, embodiment and how good Pilates work can affect these. You can also see how much fun I had being in this breathtaking environment and speaking to these well informed colleagues. This was a very nice treat for me as a traveling teacher; thank you heaps.
2 people like this.
Not one moment was boring, Dr. Schleip! My only regret was not being there in person, although I thought the presentation via internet video was quite impressive. Wonderfully inspiring knowledge presented in such a clear and giving way. Thank you! I can't wait for more!
Robert it was an absolute joy and honor to have you in the studio. NOT A MOMENT WAS BORING!! Please come again... Anytime!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin