Strong and Long Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 990

Strong and Long Flow
Erika Quest
Class 990

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the arm/wrist work with legwork on the chair. Lots of challenges on the reformer, great class thanks Erika!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Love your fresh ideas.Stuff I haven't seen anywhere else. I tend to get bored with routine stuff. Can you do a tower or cadillac class?
Jennifer W
2 people like this.
Great class! Fun and interesting. Thank you!
Erika Quest
Thank you all! It was fun to bring in the chair on PA. This was my first mixed media class. Pele, I would love to do a Tower or Cadillac class! I will keep this in mind when I return in the future. All the best and thanks for the feedback! Love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erika, this was my first class with you but hopefully not the last. So creative, easy and graceful flow to your work. Thank you!! ps...you were BOTH great!!!
2 people like this.
Forgot to ask. My equipment is Peak....one blue, red and two yellow springs. You mentioned one green spring....what would that be equivalent too??
Erika Quest
Hi Patricia! Thanks so very much for the comments. If you liked this session, then I'd encourage you to try my two other reformer workouts. Similar cueing, but lots of different repertoire and creativity! Yes, Portia is a BRILLIANT mover. Watch for her on PA in the future. On your springs, I would say that the Balanced Body green spring is equivalent to whatever your heaviest spring is on your Peak equipment. The scale from heaviest to lightest on BB equipment goes: Green, Red, Blue, Yellow. I hope that helps! All the best.
1 person likes this.
Thank You for yet another wonderful class Erika :)
I enjoy combining equipment in one workout for the variation and always seem to walk away with more energy... the flow was perfect and I really needed the wrist work.
1 person likes this.
Well that got me sweating!! I too love the arm work on the chair! Not sure if I am stronger after a few days off, but one of the most challenging things for me is keeping my torso 'lifted'. The arm work seemed to really help me with that! Thank you! :)
Erika Quest
Yugonda, you are so very sweet. Thank YOU for watching and to both you and Jai for commenting. I really appreciate the feedback as it helps me for any future PA sessions I may be able to film. I'm glad you like the arm work, Jai. I find that it definitely keeps you 'lifted' while doing the footwork as well. And, you get a bonus stretch for your chest and ulner nerve. Much love, Erika
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin