Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 994

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Courtney Miller
Class 994

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great new year blast. Yes it really did show up my imbalances. Great challenge and in my favourites list!
2 people like this.
HOLY MOTHER OF AWESOMENESS!!! :)
1 person likes this.
I will try a lot of these moves with my clients. The triceps press was done with lowered handles. This will feel different. Like the box work!!
Lovely!
1 person likes this.
I love the transitions and flow of this sequence. I definitely added the "optional" 100's and 5's on top of the chair just because my workout feels incomplete without them. I particularly love the balance-challenging single leg work and the use of the long box. Great stuff from one of my all time favorite teachers.
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for all your awesome feedback and inspiration!! I have some exciting news!! I will be back on Pilates Anytime Jan 2015 :):) I am thrilled and of course I want to teach what you want to see! So tell me, what style classes would you like me to teach during my next visit? I am so grateful and blessed. Thank you so much for your support and comments! xx
1 person likes this.
Great chair workout. Very challenging. Using it on my male students. They love it!
My favorite workout!
Praveena C
Perfect. Hit all the right spots. Love Courtney.
1 person likes this.
I just found this class and what a treat! Courtney please do more chair classes!!! So much fun :)
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin