Athletic Reformer Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 995

Athletic Reformer Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 995

Watch this Class
Another great class Courtney!! I love your classes, your cueing is great, directions are concise.
1 person likes this.
WOW! What a great workout! Thank you! Loved it!!
1 person likes this.
Love love love!
Brooke Bowersock
Courtney, I love your classes. I used to live in encinitas/ luecadia 10 years ago. I have been teaching Pilates and Gyro for 13 years. I will be visiting apr 15-18th and would LOVE to take a class live from you. where do you teach?
Courtney Miller
I Pilates Anytime! You are all amazing! Thank you for your feedback! The jump board is so much fun, isn't it! This workout really got my heart pumping! Remember to play with the spring tension so it best meets your level. As you get stronger try adjusting the tension to a more challenging option - remember your body is always evolving!
Brook - I would just love to work with you while you are in town! Email me at pilatescourtney@yahoo.com to book an appointment. Check out www.ehfpilates.com for the studio location that will be closest to you. Looking forward to it!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Amazing stuff from you as always. Your cueing is so spot on. So is the counting. New stuff too. Loved the side lying and other things I haven't seen before. Can you do a tower class?
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout! Can't wait to do it again! Thanks Courtney!
1 person likes this.
fabulous class!! love everything in it! you make it all look very easy too!! which I know it's not!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a great class! I loved the jump board variations! I feel energy in every part of my body!
1 person likes this.
I love Courtney Miller's athletic workouts! She is always very precise, her cueing is great and it is always a challenge! Always my favorite kind of workout with a fabulous instructor! Thank you :)
21-30 of 103

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin