Quick Body Re-Balance<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 996

Quick Body Re-Balance
Courtney Miller
Class 996

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Excellent, Courtney, as always. This classs has been a concentrated dose of great talent. I want more!
1 person likes this.
Great mid-day pick-me-up! I feel stronger and more balanced, both body and mind. We accomplished a lot in just 10 minutes!! Thank you Courtney!
Notme
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Just what I need and good to fit in on those rushed mornings. I can head to work guilt free:)
1 person likes this.
I was looking for a quick class to work my legs and I got so much more. I love the standing series for strengthening areas I might otherwise neglect, posture, and balance. All this followed by some awesome abdominal strengthening--definitely keeping this class handy
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney! This video was amazingly spot on and efficient. A great way to incorporate balance into a Pilates class. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! Thank you very much!
1 person likes this.
Did not realize how much power we can pack into 10 minutes! Always ready for more. How about adding weights? Thanks so much,
1 person likes this.
This is so great! Short, and totally effective. Perfect!
1 person likes this.
Loved it!
1 person likes this.
I wish that I could make standing Pilates look as effortless as you do! Definitely doing this every day and incorporating it into my Barre class. Thank you! :)
11-20 of 153

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin