The Pilates Legacy Project (Blog)

The Pilates Legacy Project (Blog)

Read This Article
Why was Lolita San Miguel left out of lineage?
Y Mary Bowen?
Rima and Laura ~ Thank you for your feedback. We had to choose somewhere to start and we picked these 5 elders. We plan to continue this project to include Mary, Lolita, and everyone else who is a part of Pilates history.
Oh thank you!!!
Thank you for this magnificient gift! So incredible to have so much history, insight and inspiration - it is the passion of pilates! SO wonderful that so many talented people, past and present came together and created the ultimate resource. I am GRATEFUL to all of you....WOW!!!
Thanks!!!!
1 person likes this.
Jay Grimes??
We plan to include everyone... Jay Grimes, Mary Bowen, Bruce King, Lolita San Miguel, Robert Fitzgerald...Alan,Rael, Kathy Corey, Brent, Murat, Laura, Rima, Gia...We are all a part of this tradition no one shall be excluded and it will take time (and resources) to document and share it all in a meaningful way. Thank you for your interest and your patience.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi for once again offering an easy way to learn from and work with these amazing people!!! I was wondering how on earth I was going to ever be able to access all the archival material and history of Pilates but you now have made this possible. I have been a member of Pilates Anytime for over 2 years and use this resource almost daily!! I have leaned some much! Thank you and forgive my panic!! I know you got this!!!
2 people like this.
Dear Kristi, yesterday morning (europe) when I opened my PC and saw these beautiful presents from PA it was like a Christmas Day!!!!! I can manage the time to see them all!!!!! Thanks so much!!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin